THE RYAN5: Seth, Jennifer, Abigail, Ashley, & Carson

Friday, October 24, 2014

September happenings



Applewood Orchard


We road-tripped it with the kids to Lincolnshire (just north of Chicago) for my cousin's wedding. 
It was a glorious weekend with weather, family, swimming, cousin fun, and love  :)

Keith & Laura


Seth and I completed the rollerblade marathon in Duluth on September 13!  First time ever.  Possibly our last, but it was quite the memorable experience.  It was 2.5 hours of the most intense exercise... we could barely walk up and down stairs for days after!  Our rollerblades were quite simple compared to the racing blades most people wore... but they sure were comfortable!  No blisters or sore feet at all.  

I was pumped that my given race number was 777... my favorite number!  
Seth was completely exhausted afterwards, but I was able to stand and maybe go another mile  :)
Thanks to our great friends, Anna & Scott, for watching our 3 munchkins!

Here is what we all looked like on the drive home from Duluth:
Only one with pep!






1 comment:

  1. Hilarious photos at the end! :) Thank goodness for social media and blogging - I love to be able to keep up with my peeps in MN :)

    ReplyDelete