THE RYAN5: Seth, Jennifer, Abigail, Ashley, & Carson

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Black

Who's favorite color is BLACK?

That would be Ashley!

Ever since we started asking her "What kind of baby do you want (hoping for a brother or sister reply) she has answered with "Me want black baby." Now that her 3rd birthday is in 2 days, the color black has really blossomed!

Mommy: "What do you want for your birthday?"
Ashley: "I want black presents."

Mommy: "What kind of birthday party do you want?"
Ashley: "I want black decorations!"

Mommy: "What kind of cake do you want?"
Ashley: "I want a black cake!"

Daddy just picked up Ashley's birthday cake today...
Mommy: "Ashley, do you like your cake?"
Ashley: "I don't want flowers on it. I want all black!"

Okay, so she has a thing for black. I don't think this is a precursor to her being goth; just simply an interest in color (or lack of!)! Stay tuned to hear about the BLACK birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment